I'm a Jerk

I don't know what is happening to me. It's only been 1.5 month and I'm already feeling tired of being in love. I feel I'm such a jerk.

I had never fallen in love until I met him. We fell for each other so quickly that I find it incredible.

Ever since I'm in love with him I find it super hard to manage my time well for my work and my own life, at the same time taking care of his feeling and spending time to have lovers' talk with him.

It was all sweet and full of happiness. But now when the sweetness is gone for me, all that's left is just a mess in my life.

Dear sticks to me too much. He needs me to repeatedly saying 'I love you', 'I miss you' in both English and Mandarin, and both in Whatsapp and voice call so many times a day. Now that the sweetest period is over for me, I feel that all these words are becoming chores for me, especially when I'm busy with other things. And when he manja to me for these words, I say them while rolling my eyes (I know I'm totally a jerk).

It's not that I don't love him - I think I still do. But I guess I love myself more. I'm a loner that enjoys being spending time on his own (Probably I have learned how to enjoy and get used to being alone over all these years). I have many things I would like to achieve for myself in my life. This love has become a burden for me.

I feel like stopping this love.

I'm a jerk. I know. But how do I break it to him?

Leave a Reply