Progress

Really. We wanted to slow down but we can't help being fast.

From Grindr to Whatsapp to Facebook to dating to being couple, all done within 5 days. And we became couple from the first date.

I think that's really too fast if we take time as the unit of measurement. But what we have been through for that five days felt like a month to me. We basically chatted with each other for 10 to 12 hours a day (and both of us suffer from work performance problem because of that).

Despite the fact that I lack experience in love, I know it's not a good thing to progress too fast. He thinks so too, according to his past experience. Something that comes fast usually goes faster. However, our attempts to slow ourselves down were futile. We can't help going with the flow (which is fast).

Even though I knew it was too early to ask him to be my bf, but I did it without thinking after being hinted by him. I was totally not me who made decisions on love based on logic and sensibility. Anyway, thinking about this sensibly, it would be very hurtful to him if I don't ask him to be my bf when he hinted so.

So far I have no regrets on what I have done despite it's too fast. But I'm now thinking of ways to slow us down without making him feel bad.

Leave a Reply