fuhhh

Spent the day doing cleaning. Initially only wanted to clean my room. But beh tahan with how dirty the house is, so cleaned the house as well. Then wanted to go for bath, found out the bathroom is dirty as well, so cleaned it up. Then wanted to use the toilet, but the toilet is so dirty. So at the end, cleaned up the toilet as well. Then finally going to bath but realized my clothes need to be washed as well.. so washed the clothes edi... finally taking bath... sigh. so tired.

the house is full of hair. the bathroom and toilet are worse - full of hair with sludge. none of my housemates clean those up.. all princes and princesses who don't dare to touch dirty stuffs.. wtf. if u don't dare to touch dirty stuffs then how do u bath? for sure ur body has got sludge as well. those who drop hair the most don't even sweep the floor... the rest just go out for the whole weekend to avoid household chores..

hmph! there're still so many unpleasant things even not working.. i just wish i could leave as soon as possible, leave the job and eventually this place.. *runaway mode* find a place more gay friendly, find a place people are more understanding and no pressure being gay. find housemates who give basic respect to gays as much as to any normal person...

i think i m getting more 愤世嫉俗... (lit. angry with the world and resentful to the culture) =[

10 comments:

  1. haha. luckily i live alone. :P

    but my hair is dropping too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i wish how i wish. btw, living alone = clean the house alone = equally as tiring, isn't? anyway at least it's less yucky to clean up your own mess..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I also live alone, in my own condo :)
    Dirty or not, at least it's my own mess, ahaha whether or not I want to clean up is another story .. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @takashi, true2. more freedom on this.. i like my place clean but i m lazy as well.. so when i don't have willpower to clean up the mess i wil leave it as it is.. but when i want to clean it up, i hope my housemates cna clean them up together (demanding lol)... looks like i should get my own place to live too.. that would be like another 5 or 10 years? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. when can u clean my place then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @L², if u r cooking then can consider lol~` I clean dishes only.. XP

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok~ deal !!! i will cook instant mee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yerr Leu kor kor so kedekut one.. only instant mee... i better go mamak oni la......

    ReplyDelete
  9. How I wish you are my housemate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @little dove, how I wish I have housemate that thinks like me lol (self-flattering ;P)

    ReplyDelete